111 Online/Phoneline is a service which helps people get urgent healthcare online and over the phone.
People can get medical help or advice at 111.nhs.uk using a smartphone, laptop or other digital device. You can also call 111 from your landline or mobile.
- answer questions about their symptoms
- get advice on what to do and where to go
- if necessary, get further advice from a nurse, doctor or other trained medical professional
111 online is:
- free and easy to us
- available 24/7
- up to 4 times faster than the 111 phoneline
- helping to manage increasing demand on 111 telephone services