Ashworth Street Surgery is open:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:30pm
- The practice will close every 2nd Thursday of the month for Staff training/education, this is a local scheme operated within HMR, and on the designated days the surgery will close it doors at 1.00 pm re-opening the next day at 8.00 am. Should you need an emergency doctor between the hours of 1.00 pm to 6.30 pm on the day we are closed, please ring 0161 763 4242 who will triage emergencies on the day of closure only and respond as appropriate.
- Our practice is working together with Rochdale Health Alliance to offer patients evening and weekend appointments.
- From 1 October the Rochdale North Primary Care Network, groups of General Practices working together to deliver key health and care services, will be increasing access to pre-bookable, routine appointments at evenings and weekends.
- Enhanced access appointments may include services like cervical screening, childhood vaccination clinics and health checks. People will be able to see a member of the general practice team, a GP, nurse or other health professional.
- The appointments offered via enhanced access will be held at Whitehall Street, 90 Whitehall St, Rochdale OL12 0ND, and may be with a different clinician than usual. This clinician will have access to your health records and will be able to treat you in the same way as we would.
- You can access these appointments via our reception team.
Please be advised that the Norden branch is only open when a doctor has a surgery and patients are unable to collect prescriptions from this site.